We were thrilled to unearth a few boxes of the hand-pressed vintage oval glass cabochons featured in this pendant necklace set on our last button hunting trip. The glass imitates opal and agate stones. We love how the brilliant sky and lapis blues are sweetly accented with sparkling gold and silver.
The oval is complemented with an authentic antique metal button, a mid-century blue and white glass button, and a sparkling blue glass drop.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
This necklace features a sliding clasp that enables you to adjust its length to suit any neckline. You can wear it as a choker, as a long pendant, or anywhere in between.
In this piece:
- One small antique metal button, circa 1880-1918, chosen from our collection
- Mid-century vintage white glass button painted with blue and gold enamel, made in 1950s Western Germany
- Gorgeous, vintage oval silver-blue agate glass cabochon made in Germany
- Mirror-backed vintage blue glass drop, made in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Antiqued brass chain
- Chain adjusts from a 15" choker to 32" long pendant with sliding clasp